Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Field Trip for Thyroids

My wife and I are driving to Birmingham today to meet with a surgeon. We want him to remove Marie's thyroid, or at least talk to us about the possibilities. Marie is so tired of not feeling well and being out of joint. Especially with all she does at home, taking care of Connor day to day. It just seems there's never enough rest - constant noise, constant motion. I pray that this doctor will give us some good news. Although I am somewhat apprehensive over this surgery (Marie has a singing voice that she absolutely cannot lose), I am also hopeful that by removing this hyper-active little twerp we can continue on with life as we know it. Anyway, we pray to God because God's glory in our life is our ultimate goal. We are resigned to His goodness.

No comments: