Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Funniest Blog Ever Made

I know that this is a sweeping statement, but I can't help it. It's true. I also know that this will be lost on everybody because there is nobody that reads my blog that doesn't read the one I am about to mention too. (wow, that was the worst sentence known to man)

Anyway, let's get down to it. The funniest blog ever made goes to -drumroll please - Luther Was Right!

This masterful piece of online literature is one of the most thought provoking and stirring blogs in the entire blogosphere (what makes it a sphere anyway?). It manages this depth while also succeeding in making people bust a gut laughing. I kid you not, when I read this blog (and I do often), I always sit laughing with tears streaming down my face before my monitor. Even now, when not even viewing the blog, I find myself truly LOL.

To properly read the blog, you must scroll to the bottom and start from the beginning. Right away you will feel a deep sense of hopelessness. Stay calm, this feeling is normal, but it will not go away. Continue to read, in chronological order, the descent into utter despair. The odd thing about this is that futility and absolute (I'm laughing again) wordlessness causes instant initialization of my funny bone.

Seriously, this blog has nothing to say. When you look up "forcing the hand" in the dictionary, you find this blog in full. Please, take a moment (for truly, that's all it does take) and read this. You will be enriched, I assure you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

freaking lame

Anonymous said...

Remind me that I need to be careful if I have to find a church home in Wilson.....